Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Roll Up (acoustic remix)- Wiz Khalifa

Roll Up (acoustic remix)- Wiz Khalifa On YouTube.





This song go hard! This is a remix to Wiz new song Roll up. Hope you guys likey(: Im somewhat sick btw): Please leave a comment or somethin(: Lyrics its your anniversary isnt it? but your man act like its nothing so pick up your cell dial your way to the one thatll give you right loving really girl hes nothing, and ill give you everything just hit me up and ill answer as soon as my phone rings yeah i see you puttin up a fight hes tryna tell you that he got work on anniversary night ill have you spacebound for the price of nothing he has you skybound for the price of something something one things for sure, you got a main man right here and if life gets low, ill do my best to raise you past the atmosphere and when you want it girl ill give you space and3w ill be there when you need and problems are hard to face and if tears come out those eyes because of him ill have him shed tears he never knew he had in him girl i seen you by his side and he gives you hell you deserve a paradise he cuffin keepin you in jail ,break out, you can be my criminal we can tell the world no need to keep it on the minimal ill give you fun cause he gives you boredom ill give you my all, cause thats what hes short of so whenever you need a talk dial up my digits , ill always answer your calls Whenever you need me Whenever want me, You know you can call me, I'll be there shortly Don't care what your friends say, cause they don't know me I can be your best friend, and you be my homie I ain't gonna ...

Keywords: wiz, khalifa, roll, up, francis, noceda

mirro pressure cooker recipes

No comments:

Post a Comment